10.29.2010

just a minute in october

{photo by Marianna Fierro via Much Love}
So new fun way to share a little about me and what has been going on this month, brought to you by Daydream Lily, please join in! Instructions here. (send me a link to yours!)


(how much do you LOVE that photo???)


reading... "the king of torts"- john grisham, so totally stupid, i know what you are thinking...let me explain... so my husband just started law school and this lawyer friend told Rob to read this book, i then wanted to read the book so that i also know what we are getting ourselves into.


buying... i am looking for a vintage medicine cabinet for my new bathroom (i just moved).


listening... to a lot of Sufjan stevens

watching... vampire diaries and community


loving... the fall season!!







2 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

I don't think reading King of the Torts is stupid at all! I've read most of John Grishams books and he is a very interesting writer :) And p.s i love Sufjan Stevens too, sooo good!

S and R said...

Hi Sarah, what a lovely blog you have here. Thought we'd join in on the 'just a minute' fun.
Love Tone @ http://swingsandroundabouts-blog.blogspot.com/2010/11/just-minute-in-november.html

share